To allow our team to setup automatic properly listing updates, we simply need your Broker Office approval/signoff. Simply follow the steps below to get this activated.
If you have any problems, call your Board Association as they won't work with us until we get that initial approval.
Activating your TREB listing feed is easy!
1) Login here: http://profile.torontomls.net/oas/common/login.jsp
2) Choose 'Start New' on the top tab
3) Fill out BOTH the Data License Agreement and the IDX Data Agreement (See screenshot below)
4) Please make sure you have 'Permission to Advertise' set as 'Y' so your own listings appear in the feed AND do not select VOW.
5) Ensure "ROARSOLUTIONS" is selected as the approved 3rd party vendor.
6) Send us a quick email when completed.
If you have questions, call TREB Support as follows:
TREB MEMBER SUPPORT:
Quick walk-through help file:
Are you waiting for your Broker to sign off on your agreement?
1) Click on the agreement in progress
2) Send them a friendly reminder by clicking 'Click Here' to REMIND your broker