Log in to realtorlink.ca
Click ‘DDF Dashboard’ on the right menu
Choose - Create/Edit Data Feeds
Choose - Add a Data Feed
Step 1 - Choose the type of Data Feed you would like to create
- Choose National Shared Pool
Step 2 - Identify who will operate your Data Feed
- Choose - I will be engaging a 3rd Party Technology Provider to operate my Data Feed
Step 3 - Select a Technology Provider
- Search ‘Roar Solutions’ and select
Step 4 - Please provide the URL for your website.
- Type in your website address, ie. yourname.com
Step 5 - Please indicate if you would like to filter your Data Feed
- Choose ‘I want to use filters to limit the listings provided by the Data Feed’ and
Step 5a - Please use the filters below to customize the listing content contained in your Data Feed
- Filter by property type, province, board etc.
- You MUST filter by province
- Failure to filter by province (choosing all listings) will cause image delays on your site.