To customize the settings related to composing an email, do the following:
1. Click the Settings link, located in the upper right corner of the webmail window.
2. In the left pane, click Compose Email.
3. In the Composing section, you can make adjustments to the following:
- Use auto-complete when addressing email—Select the check box if you want webmail to attempt to complete typed names or email addresses with a matching email address from your contact list.
- Display the Frequent Contacts box—Select the check box if you want to use the Frequent Contacts box, which appears in the Compose Email window.
- Disable browser's built-in spell checker—Select the check box if you want to disable your browser's built-in, automatic spell checker, in preference of webmail's built in spell checker.
- Save outgoing email in the Sent folder—Select the check box to save a copy of all outgoing email. Sent email will be stored in the Sent folder.
- Default font in HTML format—Select a default font for HTML-formatted email.
- Default font size in HTML format—Select a default font size for HTML-formatted email.
- Check for a blank subject before sending—Select the check box to receive a warning if you try to send an email with no subject.
- Check for missing attachments before sending—Select the check box to receive a warning if you meant to send an attachment but did not attach one. Any message that includes a form of the word "attach" but does not have an attachment will activate this alert.
4. Click the Save button.