Add/Edit/Delete External Account
Use the External Accounts settings to have webmail download email from your external email accounts. To add an external account, perform the following steps:
1. Click the Settings link, located in the upper right corner of the webmail window.
2. In the left pane, click External Accounts.
4. In the Name box, enter a name for the account.
5. In the Server box, enter the server name. If you are unsure of the server name, contact the email hosting provider for that email account.
6. In the Port box, make changes to the default port number, as needed. If you are unsure of the appropriate port number, contact the email hosting provider for that mail account.
7. In the Username box, enter the username for the email account. Depending on our email hosting provider's settings, your username may be your entire email address or just the part of your email address that appears before the @ symbol. If you are unsure of your username, contact the email hosting provider for that email account.
8. In the Password box, enter the password associated with the email address.
9. Select a folder from the Deliver to drop-down menu. Or click the New Folder button to create a new folder. All downloaded email will be delivered to the selected email folder.
10. To leave a copy of downloaded email on the server, select the Leave email on server check box. We recommend that you select the check box, since this is a POP3 connection (i.e., if you clear the check box, downloaded email will be deleted from the email account's email server each time you download new email). Note: To learn more, please see the topic, "POP vs. IMAP."
11. Click the OK button. The account will be displayed in the Current External Accounts box.
12. Click the Save button.
The external account tool does not support SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connections at this time.
When you delete an external account, webmail will no longer download email from that email account.