- Once you Login, updating content on your site is easy once you get familiar with just a few simple areas of Website Admin area.
- From updating your site info and lending rates to blog postings or photos, the Website Admin area really is the hub of all your website activity.
- There are short articles and explainer videos on all the main areas of the Website Admin area.
- 5 main areas you'll want to explore right away:
- Changing Your Username/Password Information
- Update Your Website Contact Information
- Updating Your Photo
- Updating Social Media Links
- Updating Team Site Agent Info & Photo
- Adding Your First Blog Post
Once you Log into your Website Admin, click on Website Management where you can access all the different content areas you can update. It will look something like this:
Quick overview of the various sections...
My Dashboard Tab
- This tab gives you a snapshot of key metrics and quick links to conveniently access other areas of the Content Manager.
Website Management Tab
- This gives you access to numerous, pre-customized modules that keep your website content organized and looking good. For most of the modules, all you need to do is enter in your text and save the page. The system will automatically update your site and it will be live to the world as soon as you publish it.
Mobile Site Tab
- Easily update your mobile site if you have one bundled with your package.
Intranet Management Tab
- Available for Team Sites, this lets broker teams store resources such as documents and leads along with the ability to add new agents to the office site (control if resources are viewable by you or your entire team).
My Personal Tools
- Access the online events calendar area for your own use.
- Access your webmail from the admin area of your site.
As always, drop us an email if you have any questions. We're here to help!