- Open up your own account at www.godaddy.com.
- Email us your new Godaddy Account Number and Email Address from step 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will then transfer your domain name to your new account.
- WAIT...you're not quite done! You MUST log back into your new Godaddy account and APPROVE THE TRANSFER. If you don't do this final step, the domain will not transfer. Please read section 4 one more time as we have no control over this item. Only you or your new web firm can do this.
- If you are using a different registrar (Other than Godaddy) simply let us know and we will send you the transfer authorization code for you to complete the items needed on your end.
As always, if you have any questions, drop us an email and we'll be happy to help.